When we travel to a place, we bring back memories from there, for example, the people, food, and music. Food is an essential part of any culture. As a traveler, before you go on vacation, one of the most important things to research is the local cuisine. Food is a way for people to connect with their culture and their region. It’s also an incredible way to experience new flavors, different ingredients and learn about a new way of life.
We want to enjoy every bit of the moment in our travel way. Food is the prime reason most people love or hate a city or country. This is what they can never forget.
So today, we are going to highlight some of the best restaurants around the globe. These choices are from online reviews and ratings. We would also love to know where you have been in the past years and what was your favorite food/restaurant?
Winner: The Old Stamp House Restaurant, England
The Old Stamp House Restaurant has beaten the popular hotspot restaurants of France, Japan, and the USA in 2021. According to Tripadvisor’s travelers’ choice in 2021, this is now the best in the world. It’s located in Church Street, The Old Stamp House, Ambleside LA22 0BU England.
It’s a tiny restaurant located in the heart of the Lake District National Park. Inside the cellars of an old house, two owners of the restaurant, head chef Ryan Blackburn and restaurant manager Craig Blackburn, are able to raise it to the top with the essence of Cumbria in a menu that focuses mainly on local produce.
Tripadvisor’s travelers choice best 10 restaurants worldwide:
- The Old Stamp House Restaurant, Ambleside, United Kingdom
- Restaurant La Maison d’à Côté, Montlivault, France
- Ise Sueyoshi, Nishiazabu, Japan
- Restaurante Benazuza, Cancun, Mexico
- Les Plaisirs Gourmands Schiltigheim France
- El Xato, La Nucia, Spain
- Martin Berasategui, Lasarte-Oria, Spain
- Oro Restaurante, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Quintessenza, Trani, Italy
- Ristorante Villa Crespi, Orta San Giulio, Italy
Other notable restaurants from around the world:
01. El Celler de Can Roca, is located in Girona, Spain. It has been an award-winning restaurant since its opening in 1986.
02. Summer Pavilion, 7 Raffles Avenue Ritz Carlton Millenia Singapore The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore, Singapore 039799 Singapore.
03. 5 Gourmet Restaurant & Bar, Bolzstrasse 8, 70173 Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg Germany
04. Sails Restaurant, 103-113 Westhaven Drive – Westhaven Marina St Mary’s Bay, Auckland Central, Auckland 1011 New Zealand
05. Uri Buri, Rehov HaHagana 11 Lighthouse place, Acre 2431430 Israel
06. Osteria Francescana, Via Stella, 22, 41121 Modena MO, Italy, owned and run by chef Massimo Bottura.
If you are not a NewYorker, then you can try these restaurants. They might not be on the popular list, but this is the real New York food for budget travelers.
So, where have you been lately, and what restaurant or food memories you can still recall. Let us know.